Plot 90,Kanjokya Street
Provide treatment of symptoms and disorders using needles and small electrical currents. May provide massage treatment. May also provide preventive treatments.
Sample of reported job titles: Acupuncture Physician, Acupuncturist, Licensed Acupuncturist
1. Insert needles to provide acupuncture treatment.
2. Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
3. Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes.
4. Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients' anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments such as intradermal needles, moxibustion, electricity, guasha, or bleeding.
5. Maintain detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognoses.