Suitable candidates are invited for ORAL interviews for admission into Post-Basic Health Training Institutions in the following programs:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery
- Diploma in Comprehensive Nursing
- Diploma in Pediatric Nursing
- Diploma in Psychiatric Clinical Officers
- Diploma in Health Counseling and Social Care
- Diploma in Health Promotion/Education
- Diploma in Ear, Nose and Throat, Head and Neck Surgery
- Diploma in Anesthesia
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Audiology
- Advanced Diploma in Public Health Nursing
- Diploma in Community Health
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Ophthalmology and
- Advanced Diploma in Palliative Care.
- Two years working experience
- Professional registration Certificate from a relevant professional Council
- Approval/ recommendation letter from current employer
- Both Original and photocopies of academic certificates
- Relevant professional qualifications
- A valid identity card
- 3 passport size photographs
- A hand written application letter addressed to Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education and Sports to be handed over to Commissioner BTVET not later than Friday, 13th March 2020. Those who have submitted their applications need not to apply again.
Interviews shall be conducted at Public Health Nursing College Kyambogo near Ntinda Trading Center and Jinja School of Midwifery from Wednesday 18th to Friday 20th March, 2020.
- You can go to the nearest center and interviews are for free.
- There are limited scholarships in Advanced Diploma in Pediatric Nursing, Public Nursing and Palliative Care Nursing.
For more details contact, The Commissioner, Business, Technical,Vocational Education and Training , Ministry of Education and Sports, 3rd Floor - Legacy Towers, Kyadondo Road, Kampala.