This is a 3 year program that trains the much needed Medical Laboratory Technologists. The training program equips students with skills to investigate clinical and other biological specimens for purposes of diagnosis, treatment , disease control and research. They are further equiped to train their knowledge in teaching in research laboratories as well as training junior laboratory workers and other medical personnel.
During the 3 year program at International Paramedical Institute, students are equipped with skills to manage laboratories as well to provide a foundation for scientific and standard procedures on which health promotion is based.
Student graduate as Medical Laboratory Technoologist who are employed by government and other private hosipitals
Requirements include; UACE with principal in either biology or chemistry plus any other subsidiary or a ceritificate in any health related field e.g nursing. Also Five credits in english, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology at O- level
Hear and learn from those that did the course and what they have been able to do with the knowledge they acquired
Graduates from International Paramedical Institute can
1. Open and operate his or her own lab under supervision by Allied Health Professional Council
2. Conduct quality Control in Health, teaching and research laboratories
3. Train Junior Laboratory Workers
4. Investigate Clinical and biological specimens for purposes of diagnosis, treatment, disease control and research
5. Upon graduation, our students find employment in Government and Non Government Private Hospitals
Clarke International University