Deadline 5th of August 2022
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University invites applications from suitably and qualifying Ugandans for government sponsorship for 2022/2023 Academic Year to the following Universities and all government Tertiary Institutions:
- Makerere University
- (Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Kyambogo University
- Gulu University
- Busitema University
- Muni University
- Kabale University
- Lira University
Eligible applicants should possess at least two (02) Principal passes at Advanced Level (UACE) or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting and at least five (05) passes at Ordinary Level (UCE) or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting. Only candidates who sat ‘A’ level in 2020, 2019 and 2018 are eligible.
The applications will commence on Monday 11″ July, 2022 upon payment of a non-refundable application fee of UGX.52,000/= per person.
Applications are for Ugandans only.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for Public Universities (PUJAB) can be accessed online using the ACIMIS system on institution’s URL http://pujab.mak.ac.ug and follow the steps below;
- Sign up using full name, e-mail and Mobile Number. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered.
- A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
- The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily
- To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running
- Obtain a pay reference number (PRN) after submitting the application form.
- Make a payment at any of the banks used by URA
In future correspondence please quote the reference number above
- Applicants can download the application form from the Institution’s website http://www.mak.ac.ug.
- Fill out the form indicating choices for National Merit, District Quota and Tertiary Institutions among other Attach copies of your UCE and UACE or equivalent academic documents to the application form. Details of the weighting criteria/Notes to Schools for Public Universities and JAB Information Booklet for other Tertiary Institutions for Diploma Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Year can be viewed from the Makerere University website http://www.mak.ac.ug.
- Obtain a payment reference number (PRN) from mak.ac.ug (select PU3AB/3AB).
- Make a payment at any of the Banks used by Uganda Revenue Authority (URA).
- Attach copies of the payment receipt, UNEB ‘0‘and ’A’ Level results slips to the application form.
- Submit the hard copy form to the Academic Registrar, Makerere University, Senate Building, Level three (Admissions Office).
- The closing date for returning the filled application forms and the required attachments is Friday 5‘hAugust, 2022.
- Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people‘s academic documents to support their applications for The consequences, if discovered, are very grave indeed.
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the Academic Registrar’s Those who buy them do so at their own risk.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
Applicants are advised to use the right names, right index numbers, right year of sitting for ’0’ and ‘A’ Level, and right program codes.
Source * https://kyu.ac.ug/announcement-for-admissions-to-public-universities-on-government-sponsorship-for-2022-2023-academic-year/