TotalEnergies EP Uganda is offering internship opportunities to university students currently in the 2nd or 3rd year of study who would require a work placement as part of their study program.
1. Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program from a recognized National Universities.
2. Must provide an Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D.
3. Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree.
4. Must provide a partial transcript / copy of academic scores to-date.
5. Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period.
6. Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability.
7. Good communication skills and positive attitude
8. Must write and submit an internship application letter
Duration of internship: Minimum 10 weeks from May 2023
1. Provide support to the Geosciences department in areas such as Geology & Geophysics and Geoinformation.
Bachelors in Geological / Geophysical related fields
(1) Bachelors in Geoinformation or related field
(2) Bachelors in civil engineering or any related field.
Datamine Technical Business School
Uganda Technical College Bushenyi
Web Info-net institute of Technology