Google for Startups Accelerator Africa is a three-month accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups across the African continent.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google's programs, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders, specialized training, media opportunities and access to Google’s network of engineers and experts.
1. Three Months Equity Free Support
2. Mentoring from 20+ Google teams such as Android, Cloud, Machine Learning and Web
3. Access to Google's global network of industry experts and mentor
4. Partnership on an advanced technology project
5. Technical training on design, people, product and growth marketing
6. Support on high-level company and product strategy
7. Google product credits
8. Early access to new Google products and tools
The accelerator runs as a fully digital program for a period of 3 months. As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator, selected founders outline the top challenges facing their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges. Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google. Founders will also have access to labs and workshops addressing different aspects of managing a tech startup.
Seed to Series A-stage technology startups is eligible for the program. The Accelerator program is sector-agnostic and thus welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
For More Information Visit https://startup.google.com/accelerator/africa/