At PwC, you will have a distinctive experience and we will provide you with the opportunity to develop new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for our clients.
PwC would like you to be part of this experience. We are receiving applications from fresh university graduates from all disciplines. We are interested in candidates who are in their final year or graduated early 2019.
Ugandans completing their degrees from colleges and universities outside Uganda are welcome to apply.
This is an experience for you to learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and valued. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services.
For your application to be successful you need to have:
• A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record plus a credit 3 in Maths and English
• Innovation and creativity
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
• Personal initiative and drive
• Digital Acumen
Visit https://www.pwc.com/ug/en/careers/graduate-recruitment.html for more details
Islamic University in Uganda