For all Degree courses, one must satisfy at least one of the following minimum University entry requirements.
- Have completed A-level and have two principle passes in science subjects, mainly: Biology, Chemistry, Food and Nutrition, Agriculture, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, or Geography and also passed at their sitting of O-level
- Must possess a second class Diploma in relevant areas of Science (for a specific program) and from recognized institutions. The relevant areas of science include; Agriculture, Education Biology/Chemistry, Food Processing, Nutrition, Business computing, Accounting; Engineering, Architecture, Science education (mathematics/Economics/Physics) or related studies, from recognized/accredited Institutes.
- Must have passed the Mature Age Entry Examinations for a specific Degree recognized by NCHE in Uganda or its equivalent.
- Other international students who do not undertake A-level should have passed mature entry exams OR
- Have an equivalent of A-level of Uganda and have a background in Science subjects mainly Biology, Chemistry, Agriculture, Physics, Mathematics, or Geography, Commerce or Economics.
- Kenya applicants must have a minimum of a C+
- For specialization in Environmental Economics and Policy, a candidate must have passed mathematics with a credit and above at Ordinary-level.
(Source: Bugema University website)
Subjects for Admission
Essential Subjects (X3) [?]
Relevant Subjects (X2) [?]
Desirable Subjects (X1) [?]