Deadline February 10 2024
E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD8 African Scholarships for STI” – i.e. TICAD8 Scholarships to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond. These scholarships are provided under the cooperation of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
TICAD8 Scholarships are available for applicants who wish to pursue their M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in the field of Science or Engineering.
- For Fall 2024 Intake: Around 20 M.Sc. and 42 Ph.D. Scholarship Slots.
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors (or potentially expected to become those) who needs to obtain M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in the fields of Science or Engineering or other specialization.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Applicant must have a current home address in an African country.
- Applicant must not be serving in the military.
- Applicants should fulfill all of the admission requirements and pass the academic interview and oral examination.
- Applicants who shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of his postgraduate program at E-JUST are preferrable. In this case, Endorsement of the application forms by their home institution is required in order to assure that they would return to home institutions in the future.
E-JUST TICAD8 scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that covers:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Medical care
- International Flight Fare (Round Tickets; from and to the applicant’s home country)
How to apply?
Please click on “Apply now” available through international admission tab at E-JUST website and fill in the online application and attach all of the required documents.
- The scholarship’s term is the period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be two years for the M.Sc. degree in addition to six months of preparatory courses (if necessary) and three years for the Ph.D. degree.
- The scholarship’s support is dependent upon the student good standing with E-JUST graduate program in which he/she is registered. An evaluation progress report will be sent semi-annually to the sponsor reporting about the student’s study level, including the student’s transcript, academic advisor report, and the updated student research situation.
- Scholarships are full-time scholarships; this means that E-JUST students are fully devoting to their study and research in E-JUST and are not allowed to work elsewhere during their scholarships period.
For further inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org