6th September 2023
A 10-week equity-free accelerator program for Seed to Series A startups based in Africa or developing Africa-centered solutions.
Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
- Startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
- Commitment from CTO and/or technical roles to participate and engage in required program sessions.
- 10 weeks of equity-free support
- Google product credits as eligible startups receive product credits
- Founder Network: Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of Google for Startups alumni network
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts
- Google product support and advice: Learn product tips and tricks directly from the Googlers who built them
- Exposure: Exposure to potential partners, VCs and investors interested in AI First tech startups.