Applications are invited from suitable qualified Ugandan Scholars to pursue studies at PhD, Masters and Undergraduate levels in Indian Universities for 2023/2024 Academic Year, under its Africa Scholarship Scheme administered by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
1. Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum of 2 principal passes at 'C' level in the relevant subjects and must have obtained their results not more than two years ago.
2. Applicants for Engineering must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at A-Level.
3. Applicants for Commerce must have Mathematics and Economics at A-Level.
4. Applicants for the Masters degree should hold at least an Upper Second Class Honors degree in the relevant field; and must have two years or more working experience in the relevant field at the time of application.
5. Applicants with foreign qualifications MUST have their academic documents EQUATED by the National Council for Higher Education.
6. Applicants must not be more than 25 years of age for Undergraduate and nor more than 30 years of age for Masters and 45 years of age for Phd
7. Applicants must procure Medical Insurance approx 6,800 USD for the whole duration of course before obtaining the Indian Student VISA
8. Applicants must have a biometric passport at the time of application
The Application form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Education and Sports www.education.go.ug or can be handwritten with a recent passport photo attached. The Application should indicate age, sex, course, home district, telephone contact, an email address,photocopies of academic certificates and transcripts
Central Scholarships Commitee
Ministry of Education and Sports
And Delivered to:
The Department of Admissions, Scholarships and Student Affairs Legacy Towers, Kyadondo Road Plot 5, Kampala 1st Floor Wing B
To reach not later than Friday 17th March 2023
Uganda Christian University