Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandan Scholars to pursue studies at PhD, Masters and Undergraduate levels at Universities in Hungary for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
The courses are taught in English. However, the applicant will be required to learn Hungarian language in the first year.
1. Agricultural Sciences 02
1. Msc. Agricultural Biotechnology 02
2. Msc. plant protection 02
3. Msc Computer Science and ICT 03
4. Msc Civil Engineering 02
5. Msc Chemical Engineering 02
1. Bsc Pharmacy 02
2. Bsc Professional Pilot 02
1. Medicine 03
1. Applicants for PhD and Masters Degree should hold at least an Upper Second Class Honours degree in the fields indicated above.
2. Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum of 2 principal passes at ‘C’ level in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry (PCM) for Engineering. Biology Chemistry and Physics (PCB) for Medical and Health Sciences.
3. Applicants for the Masters degree must have a two-year work experience after completion.
4. Those admitted on other Government Scholarships/sponsorships need not apply.
5. Applicants are encouraged to acquire a biometric Passport
The application form can be downloaded from the Website of the Ministry of Education and Sports: www.education.go.ug, or can be handwritten with a recent passport photo attached. The application should indicate age, sex, course, home district, telephone contact, an email address, photocopies of academic certificates and transcripts; and addressed to:
The Secretary Central Scholarship Committee Ministry of Education and Sports
AND DELIVERED TO:
Department of Admission, Scholarship and Students Affairs 1st Floor, Legacy Towers, Wing B, Kyadondo Road, KAMPALA.
or emailed to:
To reach not later than Tuesday, 15th November, 2022. The shortlist will be displayed on the Ministry of Education and Sports Website: www.education.go.ug and on the Notice Boards at Embassy House and Legacy Towers on Wednesday, 23rd November, 2022.