The Acholi Agribusiness Innovation Challenge aims to promote sustainable agriculture, curb malnutrition, promote food security and improve farmers’ livelihoods. In addition, the challenge seeks to identify and support innovative business solutions contributing to a sustainable and inclusive food system in and around Northern Uganda.
For entrepreneurs or businesses that want to or are already providing impactful solutions in food security, malnutrition, and agriculture production and want to grow their business and impact.
1. Malnutrition Challenges
2. Agricultural Market Information
3. Access to Inputs
4. Food Productivity
5. Food Wastage Management
6. Climate & Smart Farming
7. Agro Processing
8. Technology & Digital Agriculture
9. Education Services for Farmers
Entrepreneurs with already existing business or innovations, and aspiring entrepreneurs with just an idea in the mentioned thematic areas can apply.
1. All age groups and anyone living around the Acholi Sub-region.
2. Anyone with potential ideas to address the thematic areas.
3. Entrepreneurs with innovative solutions in thematic areas and
4. Women entrepreneurs are especially encouraged to apply.