Source: The Innovation Village
The shift in the future of jobs continues to be defined by an ever-expanding cohort of new technologies, growth of new sectors and markets, global economic systems that are more interconnected, and information that travels fast and spreads wide.
This change requires us to develop and enhance our individual skills and capabilities through education and learning to create meaningful work within our organization.
Together with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), ICT Association of Uganda (ICTAU) and International Trade Centre (ITC), we bring you the IEEE Continued education program. The program aims at equipping employees of participating companies with the right skills & tools so that they leverage on the opportunities created by technological change to meet the demands of the labor market.
1. All courses can be easily accessed online via IEEE Learning Network
2. Course modules are created by IEEE subject-matter experts around the world
3. An assessment will be given to test learners’ content upon completion of each course
4. Participants will receive printable and sharable certificates after finishing the course.
5. Learners in the program can choose specific topics or technologies from different sets of course or choose to take them all