Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www2.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is dedicated to providing value-added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Uganda and within the East Africa market.
Deloitte’s Audit service offering utilizes a comprehensive methodology designed to bring our extensive professional and technical resources to audit engagements in an efficient and cost-effective manner. In our audit process, we combine a rigorous risk and needs analysis, diagnostic processes and a client service assessment structured to provide our clients with a superior audit, clearly focused on them.
Tax & Legal
The Deloitte East Africa’s Tax & Legal team is a multi-disciplinary practice of professionals specializing in various tax & business service offerings. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax, tailored signature solutions and insights designed to meet business needs. In line with the Tax & Legal global common storefront, our services add value to clients via three broad “impact areas”, that is, function strategy, technology & process, outsourced & managed services and advisory
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best - because that’s how you make an impact.
Main purpose of the job
Deloitte Uganda currently has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our Audit, Consulting and Tax & Legal teams as entry level Associates/ Business Analysts under our Graduate Training Program.
You will be supporting high performing teams to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service.
Key Performance Areas
· Learning and applying Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments;
· Ensuring assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
· Ensuring availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
· Keeping abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions;
· Raising issues with manager as identified in area of focus that may affect the quality of data and delivery or timelines of the engagement;
· Developing productive working relationships with client staff;
· Managing information security risk in area of client engagement in alignment with Deloitte policies; and
· Maintaining own development and knowledge in specialised area.
International University of East Africa
Uganda Christian University
Uganda Christian University