Are you an ambitious and innovative leader who seeks to learn how to bridge the gap between desire and action on sustainability? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme Africa to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices.
The Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) breaks new ground for business leaders who want to succeed in driving change for economically, environmentally and socially sustainable businesses. SIMP is a unique development programme which brings together people from different African countries in an enhanced collaborative environment, where they can co-create customized solutions for sustainable businesses.
The programme provides methods, concepts and practical applications from leading experts while promoting extensive networking. You will work on a sustainability challenge in your organisation and apply your learnings to continually develop skills for making a positive business impact. The programme includes coaching, interactive workshops, group tasks and lectures as well as meetings with representatives from companies and organisations in Sweden.
SIMP is a challenging and interactive programme that demands your active participation and contribution. It is not a series of one-way communicated lectures.
At the end of the programme, you will become part of a long-lasting network of business leaders working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
1. In-depth knowledge and skills about sustainable business practices with a focus on human rights, climate and the environment, decent working conditions and anti-corruption.
2. Capacity and knowledge to lead change and promote sustainable business practices in your own organisation.
3. Insights into business cases for sustainability in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice.
4. Knowledge to let you work with design thinking as a method to develop creative and sustainable solutions to complex problems.
5. Customised expert coaching based on your organisation’s and your own personal needs.
6. A unique opportunity of close collaboration and exchange with colleagues at your own level from several other countries, developing strong, long-lasting professional networks.
7. Access to the global Swedish Institute alumni network with leaders who are committed to sustainable business and responsible leadership.
If you are highly motivated to run your business in a sustainable way and promote sustainable business practices in your country; and you also have the mandate to drive have the mandate to drive strategies throughout your business – then the answer is you!
We are looking for business leaders who are already CEO´s or senior managers of small or medium–sized enterprises, or managers of a significant and distinct department of a large enterprise, who have responsibility for the profits of their business.
Does this sound like you? If so, you can Apply NOW! Or read on for more details on the programme below.