Windle International Uganda (WIU) in partnership with UNHCR invites applications for sponsorship for Undergraduate/TVET Courses in accredited universities in Uganda. All applicants must meet the basic requirement below:
- Be a registered refugee in Uganda
- Hold a UACE certificate with at least two principal passes or its equivalent
- Be 35 years below
- Admission to any University will be an added advantage
- Female Candidates/PSNs who meet the requirement are highly encouraged to apply
If you meet the above qualifications, you are invited to apply for the available DAFI scholarship open to all refugees in Uganda.
WIU/UNHCR Field offices can support you with the online application procedures in case of any challenges. Paper applications will not be accepted
- Click here to Download Advert
- Click here to Apply Now online
- The DAFI application process and award of scholarship is free of charge and open to all refugees who qualify. Report any form of fraud to WIU at firstname.lastname@example.org and to UNHCR at email@example.com Or call FRRM Toll free line on 0800323232
- Deadline 07th June 2021
- Interviews will also be conducted online and the dates will be communicated.
For More Information, Visit https://windleuganda.org/