Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandan scholars to pursue studies at post graduate level
in the United Kingdom Universities for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
1. Smart Architecture, Structural Engineering - 04
2. Public Policy and Governance - 04
3. Medicine: Neurology, Gynaecology, Pathology, Dentistry
And Psychiatry - 06
4. Inclusive Education - 01
1. Medicine: Immunology, Paediatrics, Public Health - 03
2. Engineering: Electrical and Electronics, Renewable Energy - 03
3. Agriculture: Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering - 03
4. International Trade and Diplomatic Relations - 03
5. Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics - 03
6. Media Studies, Linguistics - 03
7. Inclusive Education - 02
1. PhD candidates must have had an admission from a University in UK; and must have a Supervisor in
the relevant field in at least one of the UK universities to which they are applying.
2. Candidates should hold a first degree of at least an Upper Second Class Honours in the relevant field.
3. Applicants must have at least three years or more working experience in the relevant field.
4. Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age for Masters and not more than 45 years of age for
Application letter with a recent passport photograph, indicating age, sex, course, home district, telephone
contact, email address, working experience, together with photocopies of academic certificates and
transcripts should be addressed to:
Central Scholarships Committee
Ministry of Education and Sports
Higher Education and Training Department
And hand delivered in person to:
Department of Higher Education and Training
Legacy Towers, Wing A, 3rd Floor
KYADONDO ROAD - KAMPALA
To reach not later than Friday, 4th October 2019. The shortlist will be displayed on the Ministry ofEducation and Sports Website: www.education.go.ug and on Notice Boards at Embassy House and Legacy.Towers on Thursday, 10th October 2019. The interviews will be conducted from 15th October 2019.